Monday, December 1, 2008

Life is a roller coaster.

Life is definitely a roller coaster. I never understood what life was going to be like when I was younger. Going to college was a large awakening period for me, opening my eyes and mind to think for myself instead of what I was "suppose" to think. It was a very difficult period, notably at the beginning I struggled through many hardships and challenges. I've never been an ambitious person and I don't have a definite future I see myself going toward, adding to the fact I can be a slight bit lazy, I never did so well in activities where attendance counted for something. After getting into my first serious relationship I found something I could commit myself to. And I did for three years, until a strange turn of events turned everything upside down resulting in losing my best friend and the love of my life. Now I'm back to where I was four years ago before everything, not attending school, and single, though with a bit more wisdom and experience to help guide myself where ever life may take me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought amber was the love of ur life? if its katie n u have nothin else goin on--go to indiana n get her! n ideas what r doin?

December 1, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home